|123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 || |
TITLE = Thrift D Software Library
- $(D_CODE thrift.async)
- Support infrastructure for handling client-side asynchronous operations using non-blocking I/O and coroutines.
- $(D_CODE thrift.codegen)
Templates used for generating Thrift clients/processors from regular D struct and interface definitions.
Note: Several artifacts in these modules have options for specifying the exact protocol types used. In this case, the amount of virtual calls can be greatly reduced and as a result, the code also can be optimized better. If performance is not a concern or the actual protocol type is not known at compile time, these parameters can just be left at their defaults.
- $(D_CODE thrift.internal)
- Internal helper modules used by the Thrift library. This package is not part of the public API, and no stability guarantees are given whatsoever.
- $(D_CODE thrift.protocol)
- The Thrift protocol implemtations which specify how to pass messages over a TTransport.
- $(D_CODE thrift.server)
- Generic Thrift server implementations handling clients over a TTransport interface and forwarding requests to a TProcessor (which is in turn usually provided by thrift.codegen).
- $(D_CODE thrift.transport)
- The TTransport data source/sink interface used in the Thrift library and its imiplementations.
- $(D_CODE thrift.util)
- General-purpose utility modules not specific to Thrift, part of the public API.